Saturday, January 12, 2013

Holika Holika Aqua Fantasy Toner & Cream

Aqua Fantasy Cream

This cream is great! It is a gel cream which allows it to absorb quicker and penetrate deeper than a traditional cream. It hydrates, moisturizes, tightens and smooths your skin. I use it on my face and neck as a day cream and I put it on before I apply my makeup. And again, a little goes a long way and it's $28 for 50ml.

Aqua Fantasy Toner

I use the toner in the morning and at night after I cleanse my skin and before I put on the cream in the morning or the night repair lotion before bed. It moisturizes, cleans, cools, calms and tightens pores. I know I have said this in every review so far but it's true, a little goes a long way. it only dispenses a little bit, I tip it a couple times to get the amount I want. I just pat it on my face and neck with a cotton pad. It's $27 for 150ml.

Again, I purchased these items on Pretty & Cute they have so many amazing products and the customer service is the best I have ever seen from an online store.




4 comments:

  1. could you tell me what kind of scent the toner has? is it perfumy or no scent? and do you feel like it cleans off the residue soap well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a light scent it's not really perfumy to me anyway, I find the scent to be very fresh, and there is no lingering scent at all. :)

      Delete
  2. And yes I definitely find that it cleans off the soap residue very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it true can tightened your pore? the toner or cream?

    ReplyDelete