Saturday, January 12, 2013

Holika Holika Bulgarian Rose Eye Cream

This is an eye cream from the brand Holika Holika and it's a very thick consistency which I like in an eye cream, it's a really neat product. The cream costs $24 for 30ml, its not a huge jar but it is definitely worth the price because a little goes a very long way, I literally just tap my finger onto the cream and pat it under my eye and around the eye area so you only need a very very small amount so it will last for a long time.

Once you run out, the jar can still be used for something else, and I love products like that, that have other uses even when the product is used up. The cream is super moisturizing and reduces dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles and the look of tiredness around the eyes and after just a few uses I have already started to notice a little difference so it really does work.

I got the following information which I found interesting, from the website I ordered the cream from, Pretty & Cute: Bulgarian rose has been cultivated since the 16th century and was also the beauty secret Cleopatra used. Holika's Bulgarian rose oil and rose water is from the Valley Of Roses in the Kazanlak town. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whether your younger or older its a really great cream even if you don't have wrinkles or puffiness and all that, because more and more girls are starting to use anti-aging skincare products at younger ages so that they can prevent those things and keep their skin healthy and youthful. It has a beautiful rose scent, the scent is not a light scent but also not a strong scent, its kind of in the middle, but once you pat it in your eye area you don't smell it so its not overpowering or anything. It is another product I will definitely repurchase!




No comments:

Post a Comment