Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lioele Be My Skin Powder Pact [Oil Control Type]

I absolutely LOVE this product! The packaging is so cute and girly. It's a metallic compact with  and you pop it open and there is a mirror on the top and the bottom there's a cute little puff sitting on a plastic protector that you flip over and underneath is the powder. I wear the shade natural beige, there are only two shades, blooming ivory and natural beige.

I got the oil control type because my skin gets oily in the t-zone so the powder soaks up the oil and gets rid of any shine on my face. There is also a moisture type one for people with dry skin. Even when the product is used up, it still makes a really cute compact mirror and you can probably put something else in it if you want. I bought it on Pretty & Cute for $28.80 and when it runs out, it also can be used as a mirror and maybe storage for any small items like ponytails or bobby pins or something, because the packaging is way too gorgeous to just throw out after!

I use the powder to absorb oil throughout the day and just kinda touch everything up, it works really great with the Lioele BB creams that I also bought. The shades go together so well and the combination really makes your skin look flawless. I keep it with me in case I need to touch up when my skin gets oily :)


1 comment:

  1. Whey protein is to be taken when you are working out. This page lists the best whey protein you can choose from.. ultimate nutrition prostar 100 whey protein review

    ReplyDelete