Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lioele Beyond The Solution & Triple The Solution BB Creams!

I purchased these Lioele BB creams recently and I am in love with them! I watched several beauty guru videos where they raved about them so I wanted to purchase them and try them out myself and I am glad I did!

 Beyond The Solution BB Cream

 This one has lighter coverage, its thinner and I think would be great for summer on days that are really hot or humid and you don't want to put a ton of product on your face or if you are in a hurry and just want a little something to even your skin tone and cover any imperfections you may have. You will have to put sunscreen on underneath though because there isn't any SPF in it. You can also build up coverage if you like but you have to wait a few minutes otherwise it will get cakey. You can use it in place of foundation or just as a tinted moisturizer or you can even use foundation with it if you want :) it all depends on the amount of coverage you want :)

Triple The Solution BB Cream

This one is the higher coverage BB cream so it is thicker and you don't really need to build up coverage unless you want to it just depends on what your skin is like. It is great for winter but would also be good for summer because it has SPF 30 PA++ but I don't recommend building up coverage with it in the summer because it is thicker, I would only use one layer if possible or just use the Beyond The Solution BB cream instead but if you use the Beyond The Solution you should put sunscreen on underneath it because it doesn't have SPF in it. It also has wrinkle care and its whitening which pretty much just means it evens your skin tone. I have hyper pigmentation from acne so the whitening helps with that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though one of the BB creams purposes is primer, I still like to use a separate primer underneath to help make my makeup last longer, though I honestly don't need it, the product stays on great just by itself but I guess its just a habit to use primer :) it doesnt hurt to use it :) instead of foundation, if I need extra coverage, I build up the coverage waiting 5 minutes between each application so it doesn't get cakey. They have a nice light, rosy scent to them which I like :) And the packaging is super cute and both bottles have a pump so its more sanitary and you don't have to worry about wasting any product.

There is only one shade for the BB creams and its a light beige kind of shade but most BB creams, or at least the Asian ones, adapt to skin tones, so some brands will blend into your skin once the cream oxidizes. I have the perfect skin tone for these products so I can't say for sure if they really do adapt to skin tones, because their shades will all match me because I am lighter and they are marketed to people with lighter skin, but I have heard a few people say its true so hopefully it is! So if you have light to medium skin, I would definitely recommend trying them. If you don't want to buy a full sized bottle, or if you have darker skin and want to try a BB cream out to see if it will adapt to your skin tone, you can get travel sized bottles on Pretty & Cute if you want an even smaller size they do have sample sizes that you can purchase, it's $2.50 for 3 samples.

The products are great and I have no complaints about them at all, and I will definitely be re-purchasing them when I run out! Which wont be for awhile because a little really goes a long way.





I have been talking about these products A LOT and for a good reason, because they really are amazing and truly a miracle product for me. You can build them up if you want more coverage which is really nice! Depending on how my skin is, the most I will do is two applications. If I don't need much coverage just one is fine. And one pump is enough for my entire face and if I feel like I need extra coverage, I wait 5 minutes for the product to oxidize and blend in with my skin and then add the second application which again only takes one small pump. If you don't wait 5 mins before you build up the coverage it can look cakey.





2 comments:

  1. I was really struggling over which one to buy, but this review has really helped! Thanks a bunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a problematic and oily skin and you're living in a hot place, buy Triple the solution.Just set ur t-zone with some powder.

    ReplyDelete